March is a big month for women – with International Women’s Day falling on the 8th March and Mother’s Day on the 22nd, many of us will be looking up to our female role models and inspirations. That’s why our focus this month will be on the ‘Infinite ways women are inspirational’.
During this month we will be highlighting our work with our ambassador Jill Scott, whose career is going from strength to strength as she plays for Manchester City and England. Jill Scott has been open about the challenges she faced growing up due to her interest in a male-dominated sport, and how she has since gone onto to become a household name, working with charities to help disadvantaged children, and running her own soccer camps for girls so that they have the confidence to go after their own dreams, as well as receiving an MBE last year.
This month we’ll also be interviewing some of our strong female FBOs to help inspire others, asking our customers and FBOs to tell us who their inspirational women are, and showcasing our Infinite by Forever Advanced Skincare System, which is an ideal gift for the motivational woman in your life.
Our Infinite by Forever Advanced Skincare System will get the spotlight in March, as it’s an ideal gift for Mother’s Day and the perfect way to pamper any of the brilliant women in your life. As always, our Infinite skincare range includes:
Infinite Hydrating Cleanser
This cleanser is full of potent, naturally derived ingredients like apple extract, apple amino acids and cocoa fatty aids that increase skin hydration and gently wash away dirt and oil without drying. Mild and milky in texture, this cleanser will leave skin feeling hydrated, soft and clean to lay a strong foundation for the rest of your skincare routine.
Infinite Firming Serum
A brilliant serum to target the signs of ageing with a clinically proven three-amino acid peptide that complements the natural process of skin to increase firmness and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Infinite Restoring Crème
With over fifteen skin conditioning ingredients, this impressive cream combines science and aloe with powerful botanicals and vitamin B3 to help even our skin tone and texture. A perfect daily moisturiser which absorbs fast to replenish parched skin and reduce the appearance of ageing.
Infinite Firming Complex
Forever’s beauty supplement to support anti-ageing from the inside out. With vitamin C to help with healthy collagen formation and biotin to maintain healthy hair and skin, two tablets a day help target the appearance of premature ageing.
Social Media Competition
We will launch a Facebook competition with Jill Scott on 28th February ahead of International Women’s Day asking people to submit which female in their life is their inspiration (their mum, sister, aunt, daughter, a teacher or mentor, somebody in their upline, etc.) and why they’re inspired by them. We will feature these entries throughout the month as a celebration of inspirational women, and our favourite entry will win 2 Infinite Skincare Systems and a spa package for two.
With International Women’s Day just around the corner, we’re delighted to be working with professional football player and Forever Ambassador, Jill Scott MBE to find out who the inspirational women are in your life!
We’d love you to tell us which lady in your life inspires you, and most importantly why they’re such an inspiration. Our favourite answer will win two of our Infinite By Forever Advanced Skincare Systems (one for you and one for the special lady in your life) as well as a luxurious spa day package for two AND a signed Jill Scott football shirt.
- The competition
- 1.1 The competition is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The competition will take place from Wednesday 26th February until Friday 7th March at midnight. By entering the competition the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted outside of these time parameters will be accepted.
- 1.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd is making the competition available online through Facebook and Twitter. The competition is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.4 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Participants may enter this competition once; entering more than this may result in disqualification.
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the competition, you simply need to:
• Comment on the Forever Living UK & Ireland Facebook or Twitter competition announcement post and tell us who the female inspiration in your life is and why they’re such an inspiration to you.
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the competition and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they contain infringements of the competition, trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms that are not visible or searchable due to the user’s social media privacy settings.
- 3.6 Forever Living Products UK Ltd will publish the name of the winner on the Facebook and Twitter platforms. The prizewinner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- 3.1 To enter the competition, you simply need to:
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding one winner the following prizes:
• Two Infinite By Forever Advanced Skincare System
• A spa day package for two (redeemable at selected spa venues across the country)
• A framed football t-shirt signed by Jill Scott.
* These are the only available prizes and it may not be exchanged or and there is no cash alternative. 4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value at its own discretion. 4.2 The ‘spa day package for two’ prize will be redeemable on selected dates at selected spa venues across the country. It will have an expiration date for redemption. It will be the prize winner’s responsibility to redeem this prize before the expiration date, and Forever accepts no responsibility for any unredeemed prizes. No additional prize will be given in this instance.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
- 5.1 Judges at Forever UK’s Head Office will choose a favourite entry to win based on the most inspiring stories entered.
- 5.2 Winners will be notified by direct message on relevant social. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will be forfeited.
- 5.3 The winner’s name will be included on Forever’s Facebook and Twitter platforms.
- 5.4 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize?
6.1 When the winner is notified their address will be requested. The prize will then be sent immediately by registered mail to the postal address provided with instructions on how to redeem the prize. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct names and addresses. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining participants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by platforms such as Facebook, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.